Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2004 Kubota kx91-3

trc79 ยท 2014-04-22 08:04

Hi. I have a Kubota kx91-3. I added a thumb to it. It is plumbed up to the thumb area and has a pedal for it. My problem is that the thumb will only move in one direction. I found that the valve will only pull and will not push to reverse the flow of hydraulics. Any ideas on how I would go about making it work both ways? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1jack3452014-04-22 23:10

    If your Kx is like some of the ones I've seen the linkage is mechanical , pull floor and check linkage movement. Follow hoses/linkage to control valves.

  2. #21466IH2014-04-22 23:14

    Did you install plumbing yourself or did you tell who you had do it that it was for a thumb. If they are anything like excavators it could have one way hydraulics for a breaker Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  3. #3mikebramel2014-04-23 19:44

    You probably have a single acting valve section