Hi, Need some help I replaced the seals in my track drive. Now my turret & one track is not all working. Is there a procedure to bleed system ? Mike
Doesn't your hydraulic tank have a breather in the cap?
I think the cap is a breather It looks like a radiator cap. Finaldrive sold me the seals for the drive last year. After installing the drive the rebuilt drive & the turret only works if I in-gauge another control. All the other controls work fine. Could there be air in the lines or other problem? Mike
Sounds like the pump is not coming on stroke. I always say "follow the oil" Start at tank, follow the oil to each component and troubleshoot. Start with checking for clean suction strainer in tank. That delivers the oil to your main pump. Next is to check pressures at main pump..then main control valve, then swivel..etc.
Thanks for the response but I have no idea where to start. I will bring the machine to my shop and start checking suction. Just how do I check suction? Mike
Make sure you are starting with clean oil and clean filters. There is a strainer in the bottom of the tank. Make sure it is free from debris. Once you know it is clean, then move over to pump and check pressures.
I am guessing the suction is good because all arm componts work. What is not working is one track , swivel & articulate arm(foot petal) ALSO HOW DO I CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THE TANK WHEN ITS FULL ? thanks for the help mike
It's a screen at the bottom of the tank. Do you have a parts or service manual for it? Your issue is probably in the center swivel, but it could also be in the pump or main control valve.