Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2004 NH lb75b maintenance?

aighead ยท 2020-05-07 11:45

Does everyone find it incredibly challenging to find a filter list for these machines? I have the service, owners, and parts manuals for my backhoe and I'll be damned if I can find just a simple listbof filter part numbers. When I go searching for them I get like 60 different options and I have no clue which is correct... I'm gong to go look under the hood and hope there are pt. numbers that are legible there but this is making me feel like an idiot. Am I missing something?

Replies5
  1. #1Swetz2020-05-07 14:11

    aighead, I just go the the maintenance parts section in the New Holland site. I get the numbers, then cross them to what ever brand such as wix. https://www.messicks.com/nh/53712 https://www.wixfilters.com/Lookup/filterlookup.aspx

  2. #2aighead2020-05-07 15:31

    You rock Swetz. I actually found that site but did not find my particular model. As per every project I do I've spent the past like 6 hours just getting to the point that I can maybe work on this junk tomorrow or Saturday.

  3. #3Swetz2020-05-07 15:38

    aighead...no, no, no, not junk...talk nice to her so she does more work for you

  4. #4aighead2020-05-07 16:47

    Yeah, I know, I thought of that as I was writing and sending it off. There is a lot more rust than I'd like to see on it though, as I dig in...

  5. #5aighead2020-05-17 21:01

    @Swetz thanks again for your filter tips! Though the hydraulic one was almost impossible to get off the wix all worked beautifully, assuming I have no leaks.