Hello, I have a 2004 T300 with about 2100 hours. It is very slow to raise the bucket, however the other bucket functions seem to work fine. It will lift the machine off the ground with the tilt function, so I am assuming the pump itself is fine. It is not low on fluid. Before I drop it off at the dealer, does anyone have any suggestions? I am guessing there is a bucket control valve that is faulty, but I really know nothing about the machine. Thanks in advance for any help.
What kinda controls do you have? If standard foot controls, more then likely linkage problem. If ACS or SJC I would think it would be setting codes. Any settling problems?
Standard foot controls, I disconnected linkage arm from foot pedal and used a prybar to ensure linkage arm was extending as far as possible, and to check for any binding feeling. It made no difference, bucket was still slow to raise. I am not an equipment mechanic. I am a gas mechanic. We own an excavator and a skid steer at my work. SO they often ask me to take a quick look at either of them when they are having a problem, before they take it to the stealer. I saw something in the top corner of the cab, where you turn the buckets functions on, that said something about "codes". I pressed that button, but nothing really came up. Is there a special procedure to get the codes from it? We of course have no service manual for it at work, and they will not buy one.
Problem could be the valve is not stroking fully. Also as a dealer tech, I take offence to the term stealer.
stupid question but is there dirt under pedals? thats what it is with mine dirt keeps the pedals from being pushed all the way down. those wells have to be real clean and free of dirt. if theres dirt open the cleanout door at bottom and make a hole in packed dirt pour water down the hole and then once holegets bigger add more water pressure. i wouldnt know what else it could be