Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2005 Bobcat 331 floor plate?

Shawn132 ยท 2021-12-16 16:02

Really hoping someone can answer this question. I am installing a new travel bearing control on a 2005 bobcat 331 mini with a cab. In order to do this I need to remove the steel floor pan and any bolts that needed to come out are out. However there are 2 bolts near the rear that do not come out but you can tell they have a metal flipper under them. These 2 bolts do not unscrew but turn half way with right or left. This floor plate will not come out as these back bolts won't release no matter what direction I turn them? What is the trick lol driving me crazy!

Replies1
  1. #1Shawn1322021-12-19 18:36

    Never mind lol they come out too! One snapped off and one came out. They have the threaded clips on the back bolts but at first seemed like some kind of flipper to remove.