https://www.volvoce.com/united-states/en-us/products/excavators/ew60e/ Looks kinda interesting. Not familiar at all with Volvo equipment other than watching letsdig18 YouTube videos. I assume excavators with a 3 stick boom operate the same you just have adjustability on middle joint? I've seen these with single tires, the duals look useless in mud. Currently I have a kx040 and the size is good but man it needs more power to the tracks. Might look to upgrade to a kx057-5 but want to run one to see if there is really that much of a power upgrade. But came across the ew60 and struck my interest.
Looks interesting enough I guess. If you live in a built up city maybe in Europe where the utilities might be somewhat shallow it would come in handy. Otherwise the regular mini that you through onto a trailer and pull with your pickup should be able to do the same work.