Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2005 Bobcat S250

Christopher San ยท 2025-05-16 01:17

Hey fellas, I have a 2005 Bobcat s250 This is the serial number if it helps 5260118120. My skidsteer has a keyless deluxe screen, i press the Run start button and the screen stays off. If I bypass the switch relay under the seat with direct power everything works, I tested two wires behind the panel. Looks like I have a red wire and orange wire. The orange wire is ground but when I give it power with my probe the screen turns on. Anyone know what feeds that orange wire? Or what I should check out ?

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882025-05-16 07:21

    red or red/white wires are unswitched power (key off) orange or orange/white wires are switched power (key on) check your grounds at the panel connector i'd be looking at a couple places for broken/damaged wires, mostly at the mainframe/cab harness connector

  2. #2Christopher San2025-05-19 00:22

    Hey checked it out was corroded wires to the CPU on frame