Hey all. Had the Mitsubishi k4n completely rebuilt. Engine won't start. Bled the injector pump. Seems to not be getting fuel to the injectors. It sounds like it wants to fire but it wont. Any ideas greatly appreciated as I only have time to work on it on on Sundays. Thanks in advance.
Make sure there is 12V to the solenoid on the back of the injection pump, that controls the rack travel of the plungers and may not be allowing fuel to pass to injectors.
Thanks for the quick reply. Are you talking about the solenoid on the side that has two wires going to it? If so I can hear it releasing key off. Not sure if it it adjusted properly. Can see 4 theads in between the jam nut and the pump. I don't remember the exact location due to engine being gone for 3 months.
Hey brodiesel do you have a contact number? Thanks