JCB 214e, with Perkins 1100 engine 2005 does anyone have an idea of where the heater lines connect to the block-cooling system? Im installing a heater in a unit that didnt come with one. Its been 10 deg. F. this winter. thanks
Welcome LMST, I moved your post to it's own thread. One more post and you will be able to make your own thread. Good luck with the heater.
Just a thought, a parts manual showing a breakdown of the engine, should show where the hose fittings attach to the engine. A nearby JCB dealer should at least let you view this on his computer, sometimes the part # description verifies it, like 5/8"hose x 1/2"NPT. The heater hoses may actually be shown on the page also. Often one connection is off the waterpump and the other from the engine block or head, so you can get circulation without the thermostat open. Phil
Give me a S/N and I'll get you a pic...
JCB heater piping hookup JCB214e 2005 with perkins 1100 engine SLP214 tc5u0905857 thanks for your help,lar also, mice got into the air filter,chewed a hole,( I have wired the air inlet with wire mesh) the new filter is $68. its just paper and rubber ends, no metal, looks like it should cost $20. and I checked aftermarket, that was $68. the element they chewed was like new! Now they eat warfren.