Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2005 Kobelco ED190 aux hydraulics

Tired Farmer · 2025-12-12 07:39

I’m looking at an ED190 blade runner and I’m told that the aux hydraulics are not high pressure and set up for a hammer? I’m wanting to know if I can use a thumb or mulcher with it before I take the plunge and drive 12 hours to look at it.

Replies4
  1. #1dirthog2025-12-12 09:08

    If it's factory aux hydraulics it will be high pressure just have to set the pressure and flow for what ever attachment.

  2. #2Kyle Helmke2025-12-16 20:10

    The pressure won't be an issue as it is adjustable by the relief, however there were one way hydraulic kits for these and to run the thumb you would need a two way kit.

  3. #3Tired Farmer2025-12-21 10:34

    Hummm, so how do I know what kit it has and where could I find the correct two way kit other than going to a Kobelco dealer?

  4. #4Tags2025-12-22 06:42

    I am fairly certain that all Kobelco‘s came from the factory with hammer and thumb valving, if you lift the gray side cover next to the boom there should be a switching valve that you need to turn with a wrench to go from hammer to grapple/thumb.