Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2005 ls190b with 240 hours??

jerrybeckman ยท 2015-07-23 21:30

I have a chance to buy a 2005 ls190b 2sp, C/H/A with 240 hours on the clock. Original owner bought it for a project & then parked it in a barn. I'm assuming it's had some use over the years plowing snow, etc. I'm concerned that any issues that would show up under warranty will now start showing up with no warranty?? I do ALOT of concrete tear out. Any other bad experiences with the ls 190b? thanks, Jerry

Replies4
  1. #1Swannny2015-07-25 09:13

    mice would probably be that machine's worst enemy. I found same machine a couple years ago with half those hours...had zero problems with it and loved it. A lot of power/lift for it's weight. Change out all fluids and filters and it'll probably be good to go.

  2. #2jerrybeckman2015-07-25 18:37

    Thanks Swanny, not sure what i'm going to do yet, just sold the deere 6675 this am. They are asking 32,500 for the NH, which seems like a lot for a 10 year old machine.

  3. #3durallymax2015-07-25 21:16

    That is a lot of money for a 10 year old machine. Not a bad machine. Issues from sitting so long would depend on how its stored and if it was run much at all or literally got parked for x amount of years.

  4. #4Swannny2015-07-26 08:50

    That's an awfully steep price! Friend of mine lives in CO castle rock area and I know machines are pretty pricey out there compared to other regions like the East Coast. Biggest issue I've found with machines that sat are sticky injection pump issues...diesel fuel still breaks down. Most often a pulsating at idle can be remedied with a tank of fresh fuel and a good cleaner. Anything more than that I take them to a friend who's a pump nut.