Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2006 Bobcat 430*AG immediately says overheating when I start and hydraulic stop working

swiftkat ยท 2024-03-10 17:54

. This is a 2006 bobcat min-ex 430*AG serial #562912475. When I start it and put down the control arm it will allow me to move hydraulics r about 20 seconds but very quickly temperature rises and hydraulics stop working and the control arm symbol that allows you to engage hydraulics guys away and all hydraulics stop working except the blade. Then the fan speeds way up and temperature gauges starts to go towards red. It also seems to quick to have it be overheating.

Replies2
  1. #1motionclone2024-03-10 18:17

    Have you checked the wiring and connector at the temp sending unit? I had an overheat problem that was actually just some green crusties on the temp sending unit giving the computer a false reading, bobcat 337

  2. #2swiftkat2024-03-10 19:19

    Is the temp sending unit right before the thermostat?