Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2006 Case 435 Shuts off for no reason?

Dirt and Dust ยท 2023-09-19 08:35

How's it, I'm writing about a 2006 Case 435 with a 3 banger C&H engine. I went to unload a pallet and 10 ft from the delivery truck my machine shut off. I tried it 10 minutes later and it fired back up and I was able to move it undercover. I changed the fuel filter and separator filter, cracked the injectors, checked the fuses and relays and nothing? I smack the cluster and take it out of park and move the hydraulics around and it starts 1 out of ever 15 trys or so then shuts off for no reason. So very frustrating, loosing work and sleep. Please and thanks for your time!

Replies2
  1. #1Arny L2023-09-19 20:28

    You could try checking fuel shut off wire for loose fitting spade connector on fuel solenoid. Also check for 12 volts on that wire with key on

  2. #2Dirt and Dust2023-09-20 13:25

    I will hope the rain stops today and give that a try!!! Mahalo!