I found a NH C345 for sale with the “Hi Flow Plus” package. I need the extra flow for a drum mulching head of mine. When I go to the New Holland website and check out the specs for hydraulics, it says enhanced hi flow is 39 gpm.. but what confuses me is right above that it says that optional hi flow is 35 gpm. My question is: Are there two different options for hi flow on the C345’s? Or is it a typo on NH’s website? And if it’s just one type, is it 39.9 or 35 gpm? I’ve called two dealerships and asked and neither of their specialists were in at the time and I havnt gotten a call back yet, but in the meantime i thought I’d throw this question up on here!
Yes the machine has two options for high flow. High flow which runs at 39 GPM and 3500 PSI. The Enhanced high flow which is what it is offically called runs at 4000 psi and 35 psi. So you lose a couple GPM with enhanced but you get 4000 psi. If your running a mulcher the increase of 500 PSI is well worth losing a couple gpm. I run a mulcher on a CASE 450B which is the equivalent of the 345. I have the 39 gpm version. I am really happy with how it runs the mulcher, but having 4K psi would be nice
I found a case TV450B with the 35 gpm and 4000 psi, but my mulcher is rated for 3700 psi max pressure. Can you turn the pressure down in the cab using the monitor or do you go directly to the pump to adjust pressure?
You can't turn the pressure down on the monitor. My suggestion would be to find a regular hi flow machine. If your mulcher is maxed at 3700 you gain nothing by buying an enhanced high flow machine that puts out 4000 psi unless your going to get a bigger mulcher.