Hello first time posting here,a lot of good info here with a lot of knowledgeable people.I have a 2006 Case 580 Sm with a shuttle shift trans.I recently got this machine and last weekend was the first time I have ran it for longer than 1 hr doing snow removal.I got the machine stuck and lost revers but had forward.I dug my way out so it would face forward and got it back to my cabin.A few hrs later I went to it and behold reverse came back.Next day went and did some more snow removal and after about an hr got stuck again and lost reverse again,so dug out and got it home.I’ve read some posts with similar issues and they seem to lead to the forward/reverse solenoids on top of the transmission.My question is,are there relays that control these solenoids.I’m not near my machine because I’m home now and haven’t done any preliminary diagnosing yet.I’m just trying to gather some info for next time I get up there and start checking things.Thanks in advance for any help
No replies yet.