Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Backhoe 680G front bucket teeth

Edc ยท 2023-02-21 00:37

Hello, I bought this machine Case Backhoe 680G a few years ago. I have only good things to say about it. I got this machine to do some work around my farm roads, building, garden, etc. The digger in my machine has a digging bucket so it has teeth but the front end bucket has no teeth. I have been looking I around to try to find teeth to put on the front end bucket but I have no luck yet. It does not seem as straight forward to find the right teeth. Would someone be so kind to give me some advise on how to find these teeth. Or if someone knows exactly where to get this teeth the parts and all it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1joe--h2023-02-21 12:32

    You're looking for a tooth bar. Bolts on through those holes in your bucket edge. Joe H

  2. #2Tinkerer2023-02-21 14:15

    Or, This is what Case would put on it at the factory . Hopefully your cutting edge has the holes in it for the shanks. There are aftermarket substitutes available for it. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...56875BD6/4AD26496-EFBE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6

  3. #3Edc2023-02-22 18:46

    Thank you for the replies. My cutting edge has only one square hole every foot or so and the shank in the picture has two holes. So I think the tooth bar will be a better choice. I might have to make my own. It is hard to find the size that will fit my bucket. Thanks again.

  4. #4gggraham2023-02-23 12:02

    If you want teeth welded on or need the shanks and teeth to make a tooth bar they are just 230 teeth and the shank is a 1001-23. See attached pictures. The 230 teeth are still used on Case backhoe buckets. The shanks are slightly different than on a backhoe bucket as to keep the teeth parallel with the ground. I am in London Ont. if you are close I can supply the teeth and shanks to you.