Hi New to the forum and new to excavators. I'm looking at a used 2006 Hitachi ZX200-LC. I went to go take a look at it on the weekend and first thing I noticed is that the computer did not turn on when I started the machine up. The machine ran but nothing showed on the computer. I called the person selling the machine and he said it just needed a new fuse. I can go back with fuses and try again ... can anyone tell me what the correct fuse size should be? Fuses blow for a reason - so I'm not very confident that this will be a fix. Also - does the hour meter stop working if the computer is not operating? Thanks
I would imagine the hour meter would stop working but dont quote me on that.. some machines have another hour meter around the engine bay. Also check filters etc to see they have the hours written on them