Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2006 jd 200clc

Ryan mckim · 2025-04-06 13:02

Hey guys. I have a 06 200clc with the jd 6.8 and standyne de10. When I first start it I’m most of the time it will run fine. That amount of time varies. It runs perfectly smooth at an idle, but you run throttle up to 1/3 and more it seems to surge, kind of dadadada. Ive Removed fuel tank and cleaned Replaced all supply lines that are rubber Replaced filters Replaced lift pump Replaced inj pump (new not reman) Replaced 1 injector in 23’ 1 in 24’ and recently the other 4 The injector pump was a separate issue. All the google searches I’ve done have came up empty… I considered adjusting the valves but can’t imagine that would do this. Looking for some insight before I get it to a dealer….

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612025-04-06 13:45

    Machine serial number would be a help. Probably the ECU.

  2. #2Ryan mckim2025-04-06 14:02

    Ff200cx507250

  3. #3mg23612025-04-07 04:54

    Check the ground connection for the ECU. It is in the radiator compartment attached to several other grounds. I would double check that the wiring between the ECU and the injection pump is sound. You might want to overlay wires to the ECU to eliminate that. If the wiring and the ground are good, then you most likely need an ECU since you have replaced everything else. The original ECU's have been problematic with the DE10 systems. Can you read the part number off the ECU?