I have a 2006 John Deere 310G with a little over 1500 hours! #1 I'm having a problem getting the quick/connect coupler sleeve to slide up on the male side on both hoses. Problem #2 the service brake pedals are staying compressed to the floorand not decompressing. I have to stick the toe of my boot under the pedal and pull them back to disigage the brake?????????? I just recently purchased this machine and hadnt operated a backhoe in over 20 years ( relearning and aquanting myself) do I need to relieve the pressure for the auxiary funtion?
Welcome to the Forums Jim! I am no mechanic but here's my thoughts. The coupler may be bad, happens all the time on our skid steer attachments. There are alot of O rings and such in those couplings that just break or wear out. If it's the female coupling that's probably the issue. Check the linkage for the brake pedal, it's probably rusted/gummed up. The brake pedal on my Gradall does that when it sits. PB Blaster works wonders. Good luck.
Okay thanks