Hi All Im really hoping you may be able to help me out. The Vin on my JCB is SLP210ASSE0658992 Im second owner. It has a brake line going to each wheel. I want to change the oil cause the brakes are noisy and wants to put me through the windshield! I bought a manual on eBay but don't think its the right one as it doesn't show my brake system. My parking brake is a push button. I guess what I'm looking for is a breakdown of my VIN Then maybe I can get the right manual! I believe it to be a 1995 or 96. ANy info would be appreciated!!!! Thanks Marc from Ontario Canada
Welcome to HEF, Marc ! The JCB online parts book requires only the last seven digits of the serial number. Here is where I found it. https://parts.jcb.com/parts/search/sections/?ddlSerialNo=0658992 I don't if this helps. Maybe contact them about the manual availability.
Hi Tinkerer Thanks for your help!!Are the brake disks in the hub? Or the axle housing? Do you know what the SLP in my Vin means? Thanks
I wish I could help you further Marc, but I know very little about JCB's. There are some JCB expert repairmen that are members here. JCB Jeff is one of them. Be patient one of them will read this eventually. Here is a link to a 214/215/217 service manual download. It may help you in a limited way. https://www.pdfmanual4trucks.com/jcb/
Thank you very much Tinker!! Every bit helps!!