Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2006 Peterbilt 378 electrical schematics

Member ยท 2022-09-26 07:51

Does anyone have any electrical schematics for a 2006 378 Peterbilt with a C-13 Cat? If not where's the best place to get a set? iv searched online but have only found them for a 379.

Replies6
  1. #1Member2022-09-27 06:33

    Anybody?

  2. #2Nige2022-09-27 09:30

    I can help you with the electrical schematic for the engine if you Post the Serial Number. No idea on the Pete chassis wiring schematic, sorry.

  3. #3mekanik2022-09-27 10:41

    What are you troubleshooting?

  4. #4Truck Shop2022-09-27 17:37

    The cabs are basically the same with same basic harness for 378 & 379 depending on options. Even most chassis harness is close.

  5. #5Member2022-10-11 07:28

    Thanks for all of the reply's I reached out to Peterbilt and got the schematics.

  6. #6Member2022-10-11 07:28

    I had an issue with the lights not turning off I figured out the issue.