I Parked my machine for about 1 week and suddenly have a rapid beeping sound that prevents it from turning over, as if something needs to be resolved before it can commence the start process. Ground and platform ignition react the same. Ignition feels like drained batteries, but the batteries are fine and pass load testing. After several attempts to start, it fired up once but quickly shut itself off and the alarm beep returned. I researched that the low oil pressure sensor could be the culprit, but do not know if that pertains to the alarm I'm hearing. I disconnected the sensor wires and it is still beeping. I think it was the sensor that I disconnected, it was located next to the oil dipstick (Duetz Engine). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I should also mention that I last parked it on a slight slope (not level) and I am trying to remedy that to see if that makes any difference.
You ever complicate the crap out of a problem only to find out it was something stupid simple to fix? After spending many hours with a volt meter and many calls to Snorkel (god guys), I found the back side of the ammeter was dirty and had a bad connection. It still delivered 12V, but not when a load was applied. The ammeter on a Snorkel TB42 is the first stop that 12V makes on its way to the circuit module and control panel. I hope this info helps others! Thanks for reading my post!