Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2007 450ct hydraulic coupler

CFry ยท 2021-09-30 21:11

I have done some troubleshooting, but cannot seem to find the issue. I blew the retracting hose for the bucket tilt, and replaced it. Not sure if the problem started there, but hadnt notice an issue before then. My issue is with the quick attach coupler cylinders. If the machine sits, and bleeds off pressure, I can unlatch, but if I hold the disengage switch, and power the coupler from the joystick, the cylinders will partially retract, then begin to extend again. If I try and cycle it 2-3 times in a row, the cylinders will eventually not try and retract at all. I replaced a case drain line off of the control block that someone before me had smashed a little, and a hose that I thought could be collapsed for the drain side of the cylinders. Verified correct voltage to the spool valve, and ohm'd the solenoid to make sure it wasnt bad. got 8.8 ohms, and it generates a field. All the lines are new between cylinders as well courtesy of a rogue piece of pipe and a set of pallet forks. Cylinders retract by hand when lines are disconnected. My question before I spend several hundred on a new spool block (cant just buy the spool valve) is, can it be anything else? Am I missing something? There is a check valve block below the spool block, but I cannot see how that would create this issue. Thanks, Chuck

Replies0

No replies yet.