Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2007 cas3 640 vs 2017 case 650.

mpharis ยท 2023-12-05 11:02

Is there any advantage to either. Buying one of them they both have 2k hours. And in good shape

Replies7
  1. #1mpharis2023-12-05 11:09

    Sorry for typo. 2007 650 vs 2017 650

  2. #2dozer7772023-12-30 19:45

    i have 650kserie3 LGP FOR SALE TO SMALL FOR MY JOB HE HAS 835 HOURS NEEDED $85000,00CDN NEAR MONTREAL CANADA [email protected]

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2023-12-30 21:37

    The 2007 650 I'm assuming K series 1 had hydrostat issues and had a big update on them if it wasn't done I'd stay clear of it. The 2017 should be an L series, if I'm not mistaken, which are a lot better with less issues and last of the tilt cab/rops units.

  4. #4dozer7772023-12-31 18:02

    i have 650kserie 3 LGP FOR SALE OPEN ROPS WITH 835 HOURS NO PROBLEME FROM [email protected]

  5. #5dozer7772023-12-31 18:03

    I/TS 2007 AT $85000,00CDN NEG NEG

  6. #6dozer7772023-12-31 18:04
  7. #7Welder Dave2024-01-05 22:31

    This isn't the buy and sell forum and multiple posts about your machine don't belong here.