Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2007 D4G LGP

Redlight · 2024-10-20 17:04

have a 2007 D4G. Serial # TLX1313. I purchased it to work around my farm and I love it. When I start it up the red light w/explanation in the center comes on. As it warms up it goes off and on from time to time. The speed gauge shows just below the 2. When I push the button to speed it up the red light will come on and it doesn’t move. When I push it to slow the speed it goes down to 1 and won’t go back up. I shut the engine off and start it back up and it shows just below the 2 on the gauge. I can run it that way and get the work done but sometimes i’d like to be able to travel a little faster. I opened the fuse box and all the fuses are fine. I did see the grey connector with the 4 wires going to a little flat male plug that some say is used to check for codes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tom

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2024-10-20 17:52

    I think you may be talking about the connector in the top left of this photo.? With the key OFF unplug the two halves of the black rectangular 8-pin connector in the top left. Turn the key to the ON position, and watch the red Indicator Light on the right side above the fuses. It will flash a 3-digit Code, e.g. 168. It will continue to repeatedly flash that Code until you scroll to the next one. At the end of the list the Indicator Light will flash the first Code again. Use the attachment for instructions how to scroll to the next Code. It also has a list to help you decipher the Flash Codes. You will need a short piece of automotive wire to act as a jumper in the upper half of the connector. Once you have noted a list of Codes, erase all of them and turn the key to the OFF position for 30 seconds. Then start the machine up and run it for a couple of minutes. Track it back and forth a few yards. Repeat the Code-pulling process again. The Codes that come back are the ones to be interested in. Post back with your results or if you have any questions about the process.

  2. #2Redlight2024-10-20 18:48

    Yes, that is the one I’m referring to. I will definitely follow your instructions and let you know my findings. Thank you for all of the pertinent information. Very helpful!