I have a 2007 Deere 650j dozer that I had to change dead batteries in. Now it will start and idle but will not accelerate or do anything else. The indicator shows a green vase with a line thru it and an arrow pointing down and n/min below it. The battery indicator is also on . Does anyone know what this means? Thanks
Can you pull the active codes from it through the monitor? I see the light on so I suspect there are some active codes. The RPM dial with the dash through it normally means that the decel pedal will not drop rpm but will still slow down the travel speed usually for winch operation. Should be a switch on the dash that matches that symbol push that and that light should go out.
I turn the accelerator knob and nothing happens, also the battery light is on also .
the active codes read sdm 609.9 and ecu 91.9 it has roughly a 1000 hrs on it. Not sure if the number next to the code is the hours? These are the only codes.
First thought would be that the alternator is bad.Good luck
The voltage reads 14.0v in the picture?
Did u happen to blow the alternator fuse? Also the green light may mean its in brake mode not deceleration mode?
I did try jumping it, so maybe that is the problem. I hope. It starts and runs but will not do anything else. Thanks
I checked those codes both of them are can failures for the tcu as I suspected. Check the tcu fuse 22. After that it is time to check power to the tcu.
Where are the fuses located. I cannot find the manual at this time. Thanks
Should be under a panel on the right side under the armrest or on the right side under a panel by the cab door
I got it to accelerate but it is intermittent and it causes the oil pressure gauge to go to zero then back again, the seat belt indicator comes on and the battery indicator also.
Sounds like some bad connections. Double check your battery connections and make sure they are tight. Also make sure you remembered to attach any wires that were connected at the batteries. Check the connectors near the batteries in case one was bumped. Check the ground strap. On the alternator check the connector with the metal cam over lock, sometimes they back off and cause charge problems. Does the battery light go out when the machine is running or is it on all the time? Have you had any indication of loss of oil pressure before changing the batteries? Have you checked the fuses? Any falling out or blown Also still need the machine serial number. You can pm me it if you dont want it public. Edit: I just read through and see you didnt change the batteries. Still check them and make sure they are clean and if you can load test them do it
I put new batteries in it. But it started doing this before the new batteries and when I jump started it. Everything is intermittent, it will work for a little while then it will start again. I will pm you the sn. Thanks