Hi there--I just replaced the RH base on my 272c Cat skid steer Serial RED00697 ...New base works great...ten minutes later I got another flashing triangle and lost LH controls. Read the code and it is 0681-6 parking break solenoid current/voltage above normal. I see alot of people get 0681-5 but I haven't seen anyone with this code yet. I recalibrated the LH control and it appears to work fine....right at 50% in neutral position so should be good to release the brake. Anybody have this issue before? Thanks-Jeff
Just in case anybody else has this issue...I popped the cab up to check out the parking brake solenoid and I see one of those bare wire ties wedged into the parking brake harness connector and the other end was laying against the metal of the pump. Pulled the wire tie out and the code went away. Really weird how that happened. Cheap easy fix though Thanks to Nige for the diagrams!
Always nice when it's an easy "no parts required" fix.