Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2008 730 cat rock truck

viktor ยท 2021-05-27 13:09

Machine is not moving. Codes I have is only both speed sensors active codes.and I checked the trany pump for pressure and it's 0 psi the gauge is moving only 2mm.i wonder if I have to take the trany out and have it rebuild.the trany filter was very dirty to.and plugged. Thank you for any help.

Replies4
  1. #1DEMLONE702021-05-27 14:08

    Serial number ?

  2. #2viktor2021-05-27 15:09

    Cat00730ab1m01779

  3. #3N140MM2021-05-27 19:25

    Not sure how close they are to a 735 but we had a few AWR-B1N's in the area have the drive gear for the trans pump fall off, and cause that problem. Unfortunately it's inside the transmission. It's a long time ago, I don't remember the details...

  4. #4Nige2021-05-27 20:40

    Similar type of "black sand" and "carbon-type" material that you found in the D8T transmission filter..? If the answer is yes then the transmission is most probably coming out just like the tractor.