Hey there! I have a 2008 Case 465 Tier 1. I lost all bucket and arm control. It went out all at once without any noise or warning. I scooped dirt, dumped it, went to scoop more dirt, and bam nothing. All interlocks function as they should and replaced the two Spool Lockouts. Still nothing. Only thing I am confused on, is on the two speed assembly underneath the seat on the right side, I am getting power to one coil/solenoid (left standing outside machine) and nothing to the right coil. I am not sure if this matters, but I am stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Check all the fuses and relays of course. Those machines are bad to get corrosion in the harness connectors under the seat.
Is there a fuse for bucket and arms? I’m struggling to find any direct answer
There is a relay and fuse for control lockout.