Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2008 CAT CC34B Roller

Anthony93 · 2024-06-26 09:26

CATCC34BJ32400135 So we’ve literally replaced everything on this roller that deals with the dpf and nothing will get the dpf 1 spot load percent code off the screen. You can’t use the compaction on it, or rev it up. We replaced harnesses as well. What else can you do? CATCC34BJ32400135

Replies9
  1. #1Anthony932024-06-26 10:17

    I can’t get it to do anything past this screen. It says the regen is active but it’s just idling

  2. #2Nige2024-06-26 13:11

    Conditions say that coolant temp must be over 70C/158F before attempting to regen. Is the low coolant temp preventing the regen starting.?

  3. #3Anthony932024-06-26 13:19

    It was reading over 400 degrees f.

  4. #4Nige2024-06-26 13:30

    I was referring to the coolant temperature, not the exhaust.

  5. #5heymccall2024-06-26 13:38
  6. #6Anthony932024-06-26 14:14

    Oh ok I see I’ll let it run a little longer

  7. #7Vetech632024-06-26 14:33

    LOL

  8. #8Anthony932024-06-27 11:31

    Ya I just realized that… my bad. Ha on my other roller though everything gets up to temp but it never lets it regen. There the same machine.

  9. #9Anthony932024-06-28 12:08

    Ya there good… false alarm lol