Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ditch Witch 6510 transmission output shaft bearing

The Fat Man ยท 2024-07-02 18:41

Hi, I have a Ditch Witch 6510 trencher/backhoe- it has low hours and needed some work. I have fixed everything that was wrong with this machine except for one thing I was wondering if any body out there knows the part number for the rear out put shaft bearing and seal. I have the original numbers from the parts manual but the company does not have any in stock and they dont have a cross number. I know if I remove the bearing it will have a number on it. But I still move this machine around and I dont want to disable it. I was hoping that some body on here would have done one of these and would remember the part number it crosses to. Any help would be great. Thanks...Chris

Replies0

No replies yet.