Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2008 genie tz50 outrigger ram leak.

whosurpopi ยท 2024-09-27 17:39

I purchased an old lift that had been in a yard for years with no use. The seller was an electric company that had no idea as to its function. I put new batteries in it, and the outriggers worked although as soon as I push the yellow button, it sounded as if something was activating when nothing should happen until the second button is pushed. I had tried each outrigger probably 10 times with them responding better each time I tried them until one of the outriggers started leaking very badly from what appears to be the end that does NOT have the hoses attached. It lost at least a half gallon. Would this be a normal leak due to the o ring kit, or am I looking at something else? The other 3 had a couple of drops of a leak under them also, but nothing like the one. I imagine after several years of sitting, the o rings became dried out.

Replies0

No replies yet.