Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John deere 4045HF485

Kolby B. ยท 2024-09-28 17:50

I have a John deere 4045 common rail,with denso pump,and also a three plug ecm on the side of the engine. Not sure what the engine came out of, but I would like to know if it will run. So the question is what of the ecm do I need to power up and ground or what can I do just to see if it will run before I decide what to do with it. Thanks in advance

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612024-09-29 06:44

    Welcome to HEF Kolby ! For me to answer that question, I will need the complete engine serial number. Post a picture of the ECU tag as well, if it is legible.

  2. #2Kolby B.2024-09-29 07:08
  3. #3mg23612024-09-29 07:33

    Check your messages.

  4. #4Kolby B.2024-09-29 07:51

    Thanks I'll see what I can do with the diagram tomorrow when I get back to the engine. I appreciate all the help