Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2009 Kenworth T800 Window Wipers Only Run On High Need Advanced Help

JamesRSt ยท 2021-08-19 21:52

Hello, I've got a 2009 T800 that's giving me some issues. The wipers will only run on high setting and I'm getting no power to the Window Washer either. I have checked every single fuse, put a new blower motor on, and tried two new relays but I still have the same issue with no change. This has me thinking it might be an issue with the window control module but before I sink any more time into this I figured I'd see if anybody else can help out. I will edit this post with some more information shortly but just wanted to get it up asap to get some eyes on it. Any help is greatly appreciated! -James

Replies4
  1. #1Truck Shop2021-08-20 07:42

    Not positive but starting in those years some cab accessory's are computer/module controlled. I know lights are. Mounted behind center dash panel, a box about 4" x 4". Call KW with vin #.

  2. #2Greatwestcam2021-08-21 19:47

    We find most issue is with the turn stalk control. If you have access to a good one just plug it in and try it. Just pull the center gauge panel with tac and speedo out, you can see the connector lower right area.

  3. #3Camshawn2021-08-21 21:33

    Are all the grounds between batteries, frame, motor, and cab all in good condition?

  4. #4PeterG2021-08-24 20:02

    I Had similar issues with 2007 T800. Windshield wipers not working on intermittent. Replaced multifunction module. Windshield washer not working. Replaced washer pump and seal.