Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Spicer es46-ea missing gears

mattyt1984 ยท 2021-08-21 08:24

I have an international 4700 with this trans and I'm my missing some gears 2 and 4 is totally gone. Anyone have a parts Breakdown or rebuild manual? Does trans have to come out to repair?

Replies3
  1. #1Mike L2021-08-21 15:23

    Not familiar with your transmission but if you go to the spicer website you should be able to get what you need

  2. #2Tenwheeler2021-08-21 20:18

    Some transmissions appeared to be IHC particular. Parts could cost as much as an exchange transmission. Of course it has to come out. One broken tooth from a gear can cause damage to others that look good. Need to check all of them. Yes I had to go back on one once. Totally gone? Sure you do not just have a shift tower problem?

  3. #3RickW42021-08-27 01:49

    You can try searching for it at partsmanual.org. Found most of the spicer trans manual at their site.