Deere 200ClC how difficult is it to remove and reseal the main control valve on one of these excavators. 200cx50489 This one has a leak. It works fine. Very difficult to see where it’s leaking. I was told they leak between the halves. Idk. It’s not bad but I can’t stand hyd leaks. Lol. Also do they sell seal kits or are they sold by individual o rings. Thanks
Figure a day out and day in by time you change pilot and delivery hoses you’ll find bad along the way. Get a good assortment of caps and plugs before you start. A good steam cleaning and good cap and plug assortments make the job a LOT easier. Hopefully you’ve got a decent Deere parts guy.....
I have done a few of these in the field and the are not too bad of a job.I leave one half of the valve in the machine with all the lines connected and remove the side with the access to the allen head bolts.You may have to move some steel lines out of the way that connect to the boom cylinders. one machine I had to do twice as there were some raised casting numbers at the bottom off the valve that stuck out and interfered with getting a good flat surface when you joined the 2 halves.That was one of those costly learning experiences that are good to pass along. Good luck!
Cool deal thanks for the info. We’ll take a closer look when we get it back to the house