Good evening, just installed a used transom pump in a 2010 John Deere 329D and am having some trouble. All hydraulic controls work for boom and bucket, but only forward and right movement on joystick have any control on the hydraulic drives. When you push joystick forward only one drive motor will spin. I tried swapping plugs on the solenoids and I can get it to go in all directions but only one drive motor works at a time and only in one direction. Curious if anyone has any insight as to what I may have screwed up or what to do to help diagnose the issue. Thanks!
Welcome to HEF kamerong95 ! Complete machine serial number please. You replaced the whole hydrostatic pump assembly? Why? Look in the monitor for codes. You can view them without being in the service menu, but you can't clear them. You have to be in the service menu to clear codes. Press and hold the menu button until the words SERVICE MENU appear in the screen. Scroll to codes. Post all active and stored codes, if any. If there are codes, clear them, then operate the machine. Post what comes back?
Control pattern selector??
I purchased the machine with the old one out of it because the seller said it was pouring fluid out so I purchased a used one to replace it. Here's all the codes it had stored, but they are all old codes none are new since replacing tandem pump.
I can switch between h and iso and it does the same thing just on the other joystick
Clear the codes. Then run it. Does anything come back? Also, while in the service menu, look for the joystick readings. X and Y axis. Do they show 100% to -100% as they are moved?
Cleared codes and nothing comes back. Both joysticks have 100% and -100% readings in all directions on both joysticks
Attempted to calibrate and it failed on the forward calibration. Threw code 522447.06
522447.06 Right Pump Forward Solenoid Current out of Range High Most likely your issue. First thing to check: I did not look up which solenoid that is, but pull on all the solenoid wires at the solenoid connectors. I bet one of them will either pull out or you will see the insulation on the wire stretch indicating a broken wire. Common issue with the "D" series.