Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2010 John Deere 350D Lc excavator

ed bromander · 2025-01-23 17:54

Hello all ed here so I have been trying to put back together the spool valve on this excavator with pictures I have taken and hooking up the lines to the pictures I have but here’s the problem I have got all the ones I have taken pics of but there was another guy doing the ones I have left but no longer works for us and doesn’t have the pics so here I am asking for some help any help would be greatly appreciate here’s a pic and I have followed diagrams from John Deere was hoping some one might have some info thank you and pictures below

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612025-01-24 04:45

    It looks like you are looking for the pilot line connections? I don't know what the dealer gave you, and it might be the same, but I'll send you the pilot line location chart I have. It might not be until later today. So, check your messages. In the future, please also include a machine serial number when posting.

  2. #2ed bromander2025-01-24 07:08