Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2010 John Deere 700j LGP Failed Transmission Calibration Won’t Move!!!

mauchael · 2024-09-21 19:08

2010 John Deere 700j Serial: T0700JX192229 Background: I bought the the dozer from a dealer and got it shipped. When it arrived I noticed the machine would jerk to the right and after a little bit of running it would track normal. I attempted to do a calibration through the onboard screen. It failed the second part calibrating the pump threshold. I attached pictures of the codes for reference. The codes are high threshold calibration for on left forward and reverse pump. I tried the null without gauges and got machine to move one time, but it was still jerking right. I attempted another calibration and dozer stopped moving again. I attempted to calibrate the null pump with gauges and still no luck. If anybody can point in direction and also where I can get a test manual for my serial that be great too.

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612024-09-23 06:20

    After reviewing your codes, both forward and reverse milliamps are too high during calibration. That would most likely be a drive motor issue. Either stuck in high range or a motor PCP issue.