Hello. My L35B Pro will not get out of 1st gear, doesn't shift to 2nd gear at all. Where would be a wise place to start troubleshooting? I also bought a new pair of OZZ XH1 headlights, is there any place I can find the wiring diagram to determine which wire goes where? I know I can use a voltometer to easily find this out but I currently do not have one available. Steffen
For starters, check the floor around your brake pedal. Make sure it is clean and nothing is holding the brake pedal. Sweep it, vacuum, blow it out with compressed air, just make sure the pivot is clean. Maybe even lube up the pivot pin. Make sure you're not in 1st gear "lock" or kickdown. Verify your gear selector is in high or any range other than L or 1. Last thing, make sure your parking brake is releasing properly. Good luck
Sorry for the very late reply. The issue was in fact a semi-stuck brake pedal - thanks alot for your input, saved me alot of pain. Volvo themselves spent over 10 hours troubleshooting it for this exact issue on their own expense.