I need some advice on an engine replacement for my 2011 JCB 3CX backhoe. I'm looking to replace the original TC-68 engine and have found a seller offering a replacement. Current situation: Machine: 2011 JCB 3CX Original Engine: TC-68 All specs on the replacement engine match my original (same engine type, displacement, power output, etc.) Issue: The EPA family numbers don't match between original and replacement engines Serial numbers are obviously different (expected) My question: Will this engine work/fit without problems even though the EPA family numbers don't match? I'm concerned about potential issues with ECU compatibility, or other unforeseen problems. Has anyone here dealt with a similar situation? Did you run into any issues with: Engine management system compatibility Performance problems The seller says it will work fine, but I want to hear from people with actual experience before pulling the trigger on this purchase. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!
No replies yet.