Hi Guys I have a JCB 8014 2011 and it is not Reconising its Key on the Immobiliser. I have tried to reprogramme the key with the Red master Key. but it still will not start. Has anyone else had this problem with this type of machine. I have 11 other machines and they all work correctly. This was working fine when iot went out on hire but was returned with this Fault.
what type of immobiliser is it ,the small letterbox type or the round disk ,are you sure its not the deadman switch etc
Hi No its the one that is built into the system actually has a chipped ignition key NOT the Keypad type.
Did you ever get this issue sorted? Do you mind sharing the result, I have the same problem on a JCB 8014 and it has been suggested by my mechanic that it could be due to an immobiliser. The mechanic has tested everything electrically and confirms that all of the devices are receiving power but the engine won't turn over and the clicking noise that you normally hear prior to ignition is no longer audible.
Good day Maybe you could adapt-adopt the attached. Kind regards Uffex
Thank you Uffex (senior member) for your input. I'm not sure of these nude pictures of your mother will really help.
Good day Apologies a moment of frivolity many of those devices you are dealing with are known as third party, difficult to be helpful without the makers details. My regards to your mother sorry I cannot make the wedding Have a nice day & kind regards Uffex
Well fit..Or we'll all fit lol