I was hoping for some advice. I just bought a 2011 SVL90 and it sometimes kicks the hydraulics off and the parking brake comes on when I am moving. I have tried to find a pattern to the problem but it just happens sometimes for no reason. I was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction.
First and foremost, ensure that there is no large debris under the seat. This includes empty plastic bottles, rags, gloves, etc. Anything that would prevent the seat from going down all the way when sat upon.
Seat switch could be the culprit, do what heymccall said, if the seat is cold the material gets stiff and sometimes won’t trigger the switch
I think I turned the seat setting all the way up so it would be very firm.
Seat switches are a problem, but I have also found the seat pan will break the two rear welds loose from the seat frame. This allows the seat pan to flex, and will not compress the switch. Remove the seat with base and put it on a table. Remove the seat from the base and try pushing upwards on the seat pan. If it moves at all, remove the lower cushion and reweld the seat pan.
a little late but for anyone else who needs advise I use my machine in the woods and it caused the same problem and it was the seat switch witch the dealer fixed and reprogramed it (witch i didn't know they could do) so the seat switch only needs to be activated once to start then running the arm switches disable the operation i am much happier and it isnt sensitive to rough movement i can bounce on the seat and it keep moving A++ for sure