Hello I'm looking for any info on why and what needs to be done for this issue. So fluid is coming out of the breather on the front axle and I noticed oil under the rear of the machine leaking out also. The machine has a little over 2,xxx hours on it and never has been a problem.
Never having worked on a Case 621F I would start by asking if say the hydraulic oil level has been going down with not obvious leaks? And have you checked the axle oil level to see if they are way over full? A quick look on line seems to indicate the brakes are similar to many Cat system, hydraulic applied wheel brakes. That would be the first guess I would be making!
I haven't check the axle oil level And I did have to add hydraulic oil to it but it has a leak on the 4 in 1 bucket cylinder and when they but the forks on they lose fluid also. I know exactly what your saying about the brakes being similar to cat because we ran into that issue with a cat load a few years ago.
Your brake seals are leaking. Repair will require removal of the axles.
That is what I'm afraid of.