Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2012 Genie GTH 844 engine harness

SLukowski74 ยท 2024-11-03 09:15

Unknowing to the driver the PCB harness was hanging slightly under the forklift and it got cut clean through all the white wires. This is our main forklift and some of production is at a halt. I'm trying to locate a pin out of the PCB and the engine plug so I can repair the harness. I mostly have identified one side of the harness. I just need to be able to match them to the other side, the PCB and engine side. If anyone has this info I would be GREATLY appreciated! Genie has been no help since I'm not a service center.

Replies3
  1. #1SLukowski742024-11-03 09:18

    Here's a picture of my disaster

  2. #2MarshallPowerGen2024-11-03 10:52

    Ouch, yeah that's a mess! What's the serial number so a manual can be pulled up? Going to need to strip both ends back and see if there are any wire numbers. It's been a few years since I've worked on any Genie equipment, so don't remember how they do their wiring. Might be stuck tracing with a meter.

  3. #3SLukowski742024-11-03 11:46

    Yeah I've metered all but 4 wires on the cabin side of the harness. Engine and PCB are a mystery at the moment. I pulled the manual and it has a schematic. But unless I'm reading wrong it doesn't show the pin numbers for the 2 plugs. Lol this makes me miss vehicles where you can find almost anything about them.