Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2012 Hyundai 210 Robex opinion

southernman13 · 2026-07-03 14:47

Not wanting to start a comparison to any others just real world experience on this model or series. Gonna look at one with sub 2500 hrs one owner purchased new. Manual thumb but I believe has aux hyd. Prob has the 5.9 Cummins idk. Looks to be a solid Low hr unit. Any one have much knowledge on these thanks

Replies3
  1. #1southernman132026-07-03 15:10

    My bad I said it probably has a 59 Cummins I meant 67 Cummins, but I haven’t even checked into that

  2. #2Simon C2026-07-03 19:01

    There was lots of them used in the logging industry with machine processor heads on them. Some got lots of hours on them. Seemed to be pretty solid machines. Simon C

  3. #3southernman132026-07-03 20:41

    Cool deal. Thanks Simon. Only negative it’s manwell thumb hehe no biggie. Though. I like the strength of the manual thumb. I’m hoping to look at it next week