Hey guys i have a code coming up and im not sure where to start on it. It is 523694.12 — Aux Hyd Channel 2 Input Device Fault 343. Any help on what this means is great appreciated !
Serial number please. It is for your Auxiliary control roller on the right joystick. You will have to go into the monitor's service mode. Key on, press and hold the Menu button for 5 seconds. It should beep and then read Service Mode. Scroll to codes. Press select. Scroll to delete codes. Press select to delete. Then use back button to get out of codes and then scroll (next button) to diagnostics. In diagnostics look for Right Joystick. Press select. Look at Roller Channel 1 and Roller Channel 2. Record your readings as they are, then roll the right joystick aux roller all the way forward and record your readings, then all the way rearward and record your readings. Post here. If the code comes back while doing this it is most likely a bad roller, which would be the handle assembly at roughly $340.
Are you still arouNd this forum? I’m Having same problem with my 329e skid steer. My readings are 1-2.43v. 2-2.52v Forward 1-.50v. 2-4.50v Rearward. 1-4.5v. 2- .50v
Welcome to HEF Cabover ! Complete serial number? Do you have the same code? Did you clear the code and it came back? I'll have to double check, but I believe in neutral, these two voltages should be identical.
I got ahold of someone with service manual and that lead me to order a new roller switch. I’ll post when I get new one installed and update if that fixes it.