I recently purchased a new Holland c238 compant track loader. I can't seem to get the hydradic quick connect for the bucket to work. I pressed the unlock button and the switch on the right joystick and nothing happens? The fuses seem to look good. Any ideas would help.
I had that problem on a TR320 and it was a pinched wire, but I was blowing a fuse. Make sure your fuses are good.
Ya my fuses all seem good. Just wondering if it could be the toggle switch on the joystick.
Are you activating the correct switch? The bucket disconnect switch is on the left cab post, I know current NH machines like the CASE machines have it there. Maybe the early NH put it on the handle but that would seem odd to me. Make sure your activating the correct switch. It should be on the cab post.
I got it working was doing it wrong. Had to curl the bucket as I unlock the quick connect. Does anyone know how to activate the aux hyd on the machine?
The roller switch on the right control handle.
That is what I have been told, but does not seem to work.
You're not the first to have a problem with the roller switch. The fix is a nifty new (and overpriced) handle.
You can replace just the roller switch. If a pilot control machine this is most likely your problem. If a mechanical control machine it could possibly be the aux control module.