Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Opinions of GEHL CTL’s

philis31 ยท 2018-04-19 21:15

Looking for opinions of GEHL CTL's, i have a lot of experience with john Deere and Bobcat, however the price on these 2 skids is really catching my eye. Positives / negative or any feedback is greatly appreciated. Currently looking at the following models 2011 RT 175 2015 RT 250 Thanks, Phil

Replies3
  1. #1Edward Porter2018-04-21 20:14

    Can't say about those particular model but I have a CTL 85 with a kobota engine. The machine has been bullet proof. I have had very little problem since 2009. I have to say that I do a lot that maybe you shouldn't do with it. My dealer is 200 miles away and anything I need they drop ship it to me and haven't been much help but that's them. There are some pretty good dealers out there.

  2. #2tool_king2018-04-21 21:31

    Thought you might like the operatio,parts engine parts and service manuals . http://www.mediafire.com/file/1u13cnldy81b9fm/Gehl-ctl-55-65-75-85-manuals.zip

  3. #3skata2018-04-23 00:25

    your ctl85 is a repainted takeuchi machine. thats why its bullet proof. cant say the same about the newer gehl track loaders that are actually built by them now.