Hi all, Newbie here and I've searched the forums and asked Dr. Google my problem too to no avail... The above machine the lift arms will not raise. They did back in Feb 2022 when I got the machine in from auction with an engine knock. Since then, I've rebuilt the engine and just got it back in and running last week. The arms were locked in the up position and I could not get them to raise enough to get the safety pins to release. After a bit of running the arms up and down (about 3/4" of movement), we got enough movement where I could take a hammer and *gently* pound the pins out. However, the arms still would not come down even from cab controls. Now I should have stopped there and thought things over....but I didn't. I figured I had air in the system and loosened up the lower fittings on the main cylinders to let the arms down. This not only made a mess, but also did not let *ANY* air out of the cylinders. Now the arms won't raise and if we jack the arms up they instantly fall even trying to lift them from the controls in the cab (makes sense....pump is not pumping hyd fluid...). This also means I cannot tilt the cab forward at this time... So...the only thing I've found is something about an interlock. But I cannot find where this is located. I was going to check the connection on that because of the following: The skidsteer drives fine. At least it did a 360 in the shop with the arms up and I was able to move it a foot or two either way. One other thing. This thing was FULL of cow dung. I ended up taking a high pressure washer for 1.5 hours and then a garden hose for another 4.5 hours washing out the engine bay, trans area, and cab area. I cannot begin to describe the mess and this was after we scraped for 2-3 hours to get the heavy stuff out. I have not checked my fuse panel or other connections. Last...I ended up with 6 bolts left over. About 3/8" in diameter and about 3" to 3.5" long (whatever that is in metric). I cannot find a home for these things anywhere.... Any ideas? Mike
Is the machine electronic joystick control? Or does it have manual hand/ foot or Case style hand controls? Does it have any codes?
Manual hand/foot and no codes. I think it might have something to do with all the water pressure and a connector somewhere....but where are the interlock solenoid(s) located if that is an issue? Mike